Our mission is to enrich the life of each person in our community by continuing the legacy and pursuit of excellence established by our founder, Jerry Joyce.
Simply stated, a son wanted the best for his mother. This place was too big. That place was too small. But Legacy Retirement Communities would be just right. Founded in 1995, Legacy Retirement Communities have been distinguished as leaders in our profession and have earned numerous local and national awards for our elegant communities and our world-class service and programming.
Our people and their work have been recognized locally and around the world.
And yes, we’re doing all that from right here in Lincoln.
We are routinely recognized as the Best of the Best.
- Voted Best of Lincoln since 1998.
- National Home Builders Association award for Innovative Building Design (Legacy Estates)
- Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Best of the Best Award for the Enrichment Department
- ALFA Best of the Best Award for "New Resident Engagement"
- Leadership Management International World Client of the Year
- Lincoln's Choice for one of the Best Places to Work
- Destination 10 National Success Story of the year for dining services
- Lincoln’s Choice for Best Senior Living Community
- ALFA Best of the Best Award for ”Lead Prospect Management System and Signature Events”
- ALFA Best of the Best Awards Program to Spotlight for a “Legacy of Leadership”
We are a family-owned organization driven by our values:
Family, Compassion, Integrity, Community and Quality.
We want to recruit, develop and retain World-Class Employees. We are truly committed to the success of each staff member, providing the resources and tools to help you grow your talents and leadership skills. In return, we ask for this same commitment from you. To learn more about these opportunities please contact the Human Resources Department using the form below. You can also email us at LegacyJobs@LegacyRetirement.com or call us at 402.417.7292.
Join our team in:
Dining, Nursing, Housekeeping, Office, Activities, Wellness, Transportation.
It's doing the right thing even when no one is looking...never being satisfied with the status quo.